I got all 400 inviations to the wedding DONE! I addressed and my mom stuffed them and I stamped them all! They look great and should be coming to a mail box near you.
We got our invitation and we are super excited to come up for the wedding! I am looking forward to getting to know you Jenna! Jenna, I tagged you on my blog, so enjoy! Good luck surviving the next 22 days. It will go by faster than you think.
5 comments:
Your quick! I was just at your house not that long ago and you have already been to the post office and posted. I'm impressed.
can't wait to see it!
Jenna we got your announcement and LOVED it! It's beautiful! Can't wait! It's only like 3 weeks away isn't it?
love the announcement! pretty colors!! you're getting married THIS MONTH!! woo hoo!
We got our invitation and we are super excited to come up for the wedding! I am looking forward to getting to know you Jenna! Jenna, I tagged you on my blog, so enjoy! Good luck surviving the next 22 days. It will go by faster than you think.
Post a Comment